Updating your details

If you change your name, address or telephone number, please let our receptionists know as soon as possible. Alternatively you can download and complete the form attached here: New-Contact-Details-for-Silton-Surgery-SCR-Consent-

If you move outside the practice area you may need to find a doctor in your new area. There are instructions on what to do when you move to a new area on the back of your NHS medical card.

It is helpful if you can provide documentation that shows your new address.

Date published: 10th October, 2014
Date last updated: 8th November, 2019